10th Asia Privacy Bridge Forum 2021
Responsible Use and Effective Protection of Data during
the COVID-19 Pandemic
Asia Privacy Bridge Forum aims to promote
cooperation and communication
about privacy issues among the Asian countries
1. Asia Privacy Bridge Forum facilitates multilateral academia-business-government collaboration for privacy protection.
2. Asia Privacy Bridge Forum aims for a safer world that is free from privacy-related threats through building reciprocal relationships amongst the Asian economies.
3. Asia Privacy Bridge Forum pursues a better world where people do not have to worry about personal data protection.
To enhance human rights, happiness, and safety:
1. We establish research collaboration and coordination to protect privacy and personal data among the Asian economies.
2. We raise public awareness of fair personal data and information usage.
3. We support harmonious privacy enforcement and regulation compliance across Asian countries.
Participants / Supporters
Academia: Conducting research and education on privacy and personal data protection.
Civil Society: Forming social consensuses on important privacy matters and implementing necessary privacy practices.
Government: Developing policies and confronting privacy threats in collaboration with other Asian governments.
Asia Privacy Bridge Forum
Barun ICT Research Center, Yonsei University Library, 50 Yonsei-ro, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul 03722, Korea
Copyright© Asia Privacy Bridge Forum. All rights reserved.